360 Pet Medical aspires to be Montana’s leader in multi-modal, high-quality, progressive veterinary care. Our practice is client-centered and we expect all members of our team to perform their duties with this focus in a manner that reflects this intention. We pride ourselves on consistently providing exceptional services to our patients, and are equally invested in the well-being of our employees. We practice direct and honest communication, are flexible and open to change, and promote adaptability and accountability within our culture. We respect each other’s differences, embrace our commonalities, and strive to perform our roles with both empathy and professionalism.
The purpose of the Associate Veterinarian is to provide a full range of professional veterinary duties, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, and surgery. The Associate Veterinarian is expected to operate autonomously within a team environment, and considerable independent judgment will be used to make decisions in carrying out assignments. The position is a member of the Medical Team and will work closely with the Management Team and Veterinary Technicians. The Associate Veterinarian reports directly to the Ownership Team and Practice Manager.
- Perform routine medical examination.,
- Selects appropriate diagnostic procedures, and establishes appropriate therapeutic protocols.
- Performs routine and specialized surgeries.
- Recommends and uses medically appropriate laboratory testing to assist in establishing diagnosis.
- Possesses knowledge to interpret these tests properly.
- Establishes thorough and accurate treatment plans.
- Treats animals humanely, and shows compassion and concern for patient well-being.
- Actively listens to clients.
- Communicates clearly so clients understand treatment recommendations. Expresses empathy and compassion.
- Maintains client satisfaction and clearly communicates costs, fees, and services.
- Demonstrates concern for the welfare of patients by following up with the clients.
- Maintains accurate records. Uses SOAP templates for treatment plans and recommendations.
- Completes case records in a timely fashion.
- Follows the established rules and policies that govern the normal operation of the hospital.
- Motivates staff and helps build and maintain morale. Maintains core values and standards.
- Demonstrates “take-charge” capabilities. Takes an active role in hospital staff meetings.
- Promotes a cooperative working environment. Understands the value of teamwork, and enthusiastically and willingly performs as necessary to help the hospital function as a unit.
- Doctorate in veterinary medicine
- Ability to properly restrain patients
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in time allotted
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain clear and accurate records
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Years of experience
- Specific modalities